Friday, February 18, 2011

Confession Friday

I Confess that i have the day off today and have zero motivation to get anything done. Last week I was a busy bee and today i would love to curl up on the couch with a good book.

I Confess that we got invited to a wedding next month and i have absolutely nothing to wear. I do not own a dress that will work in the winter.

I Confess that i dread looking for the dress. Luckily my 15 year old niece will be shopping with me. At least we will get something kind of 'cool' or in style. Hopefully... Worse than the dress will be finding shoes for my wide feet.

I Confess that last Friday we thought we had all our paperwork together and so we quickly mailed it off to our agency. Monday morning we received a new form that must be signed and notarized... It just never ends.

I Confess that its a beautiful 'spring' day here - the sun is shining and the snow is melting. All we have now is that yucky, dirty brown snow and so i hope it snows again. The world is so much prettier when the snow is clean and white.

4 comments:

Angela Sandau said...

Brenda, You'll look great no matter what dress you pick. If you ever need a shopping buddy, I'm your girl. Shopping is my forte.

Krista said...

HUGS Brenda!
And lucky for you it's snowing!

The Mannings said...

Ange - i might just take you up on that! An objective opinion is alwasy good!
Krista - i love that we have more snow - gotta know winter can't be over yet!!

Valerie C. said...

Sorry to hear about the extra form. Good thing you are so organized, but how frustrating!
Brenda you always look beautiful and this wedding will be no different!