Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bags are packed!


This day has finally come. The bags are packed - and weighed - lots of room to bring home some goodies!!! The lists have been checked and double checked. We are officially ready to roll. Before we know it we will be at the airport and ready to begin this trip of a life time.

Its been so busy getting ready to leave that I am sure it will sink in at some point that we will soon be meeting our son. That is just an amazing concept to me - not sure exactly when it will sink in.

I want to take this time to thank all of you - for your love and support through the years. God has been faithful and we can see His hand in each step of the way (even though we don't always understand the 'why'). Many of you have been part of His plan for us and we thank you. So, keep us in your prayers as we experience this trip of a life time. We look forward to sharing it with you!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best post so far!!! And even better ones to come!! Safe travels and have fun!!! Can't wait for the next update!! Janice

Anonymous said...

We will be holding you in our thoughts and prayers throughout the next few weeks. Se excited for you both!
God bless you both with His peace and favour as you continue in this most excellent adventure!
Paul

Kelly said...

Brenda,
I am so happy for you. I will be praying for safe travels and a successful court date.
E is a place I left a piece of my heart...wish I was going with you.
Looking forward to your next post!
Kelly~ waiting for prv

Janna said...

Best of luck on your travels, and for court! I hope you enjoy meeting your son - I can't wait to hear all about it!

The Turgeon Expansion said...

YAY!! All the best family, and hoping your court goes well!

Rhonda