Sunday, December 14, 2008

2 down

Well - the ticker says its been 2 months since we started waiting for our referral. Hmmm - i won't go into how it feels like forever. But i will say i am glad that first 2 months is over with. Some of it i spent on the couch with some good drugs and my heating pad...i think that helped to get my mind of the waiting (mostly cause my brain was so foggy I didn't know anything!!).
If the wait times weren't always changing i could calculate how many months are left but we just don't know. I was shopping with my mom the other night and we saw the beautiful little baby Christmas party dresses and she told me that next year we will be buying one - so I am going to go with that!!
So, here's to 2 months down!!!

2 comments:

Natalie and Chris said...

Congrats on the 2 month mark, that is great news.

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

Here's to two! Keep goin'

Laura