Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Little Buddy

Brenda is still recovering from her surgery, so that leaves to blogging to me (Mike, for those of you who don't know, I haven't posted in quite a while). Brenda's "little buddy" as we have called it, was taken out on Monday. She apparently told the OR staff that she was there to have a baby! It may have been the anesthetic talking, but she says she was aware of what she was saying. She is doing well by the way, and thank you to all of her cyber friends for your encouraging words of healing. Her mom has been here through the day with her, but Brenda is going to try tomorrow by herself. I have a day job now, so she is not alone at night anymore! I am still getting used to sleeping at night however, I like to sit and close my eyes at lunchtime but I nearly fell off my chair the other day when I dozed off! I'm told that everyone gets tired in the afternoon, so I'll take that as normal for now. I'm sure that Brenda will be posting again soon, so until then, happy blogging.

5 comments:

Janice said...

Get Well Soon Brenda!! I hope the recovery is quick and relatively painless.

The Warren Family said...

Get well soon! Take it easy and I hope you are feeling better (-:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon and rest well! Mike, make sure there's a clear path around your chair when you have your little nap. Want to make sure there's nothing to knock your knoggin on!!

Karen said...

Thinking of you both- I trust/hope that Brenda's recovery is going smoothly and that Mike's transition to days is going well!

Sharla said...

How are you feeling Brenda? It's been awhile since you posted so I am hoping that you are starting to feel better and will be back soon.