Monday, May 23, 2011

Confession Friday - on a Monday

I confess -
*its Monday. I had all weekend to blog and i just don't feel like i have much to say. Still waiting, still living... still waiting

*my heart hurts so much for my dear cousins. To loose their mom with such a shock. I just would love to take away the hurt. Love you guys

*i had a pretty sweet weekend. I actually had a few extra days off last week. I will confess that i did some fun stuff like reading an amazing book on my deck in the sun.

*I confess a sunburn is my proof that the sun did shine for 1/2 of the weekend.

*i confess that i am really hoping to hear that our file is on its way to E this week. It has been tracked down and the fear was confirmed - it was sitting somewhere, ignored and gathering dust... we seem to be just 'along for the ride' and at the mercy of people that we didn't choose to look after our business. enough said about that

*I confess we are getting our travel shots tomorrow. They want to know an itenerary and i made one up...cause i dont want to be scrambling to get our shots.

*i confess that my belief in miracles was renewed today when i read some amazing news on a fellow bloggers blog. Congrats to Nat and Chris!!!!

*I confess that we could use a miracle too and would like to get that referral this week - well, this month would be fine too

5 comments:

Kendra said...

I have the same feeling about my file Brenda - it's been over 10 weeks since it went to the ministry!

Anonymous said...

HI Brenda,

So glad you where able to get in some sun very needed after the grey times we have been having. I am glad you have found your file is found and so sad you even had to track it.
I am with you on the miracle of the week I would love to see 46 referrals by the end of today !!!!!!!
I love your story of your shots, if you feel like it maybe you could blog a bit about it , I also do not want to be scrambling and I am still on the fence a bit as to which ones to choose.
Wishing you a great start to the week
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Was it the Ministry that lost your file? Crazy. I know what that's like. Glad it's found and I hope this is the week for miracles - maybe more than one?!

J

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

I want to wish you well!
I pray you will have a picture of your child in your hands really soon!

Blessings,
Kelly