Wednesday, June 15, 2011

nothin

I got nothin for ya. No new news. I have been told that we are at 'the top' of the list. Which i have already found very tiring. Every time the phone rings you jump and wonder... but we could be at the top of that list for a long time. My dear friends R&A have been at the top of their list for over a year now...

Paperwork is still an issue. Misplaced is a better word than lost and i think things are on the right track again. Its supposed to all be done in 2 weeks - so ask me then. It should have been done over 2 months ago but who's counting. It all got 'lost' in the shuffle of the handover from Imagine to MoT.

And so we continue to wait. Feeling a bit frustrated and frankly tired. The best thing ever was meeting sweet little Addis last week. Oh how wonderful to hold and play with that little guy. I am so excited for my friends as they begin their journey of parenthood!!! And for me it was a good reminder - this will end some day with our baby home!

2 comments:

Angela Sandau said...

Glad to read that things should be all sorted out soon. I know how hard it is to be so close. Somehow it's harder the closer you get. Keep faith, you WILL have a baby home and in your arms. I alwasy found comfort in seeing other children home and families that we finally together. If you ever need some Addis cuddles and a reminder of why we all put ourselves through this long & hard wait, we are more then happy to spread some love. Thinking of you & Mike.
Ange

BCMommy said...

Can I ask how or who told you that you were at the top of the list? I want to know who to call, because I always get Steve and he won't spill anything!!!!! He's so tight-lipped!

Claire