Wednesday, September 3, 2008

4 years have gone by fast!!!

Tomorrow we celebrate our 4th Anniversary!! Hard to believe!!! Seems just the other day i was gathering up 'my girls' into the bridal bus to shop for dresses. We had alot of fun on our wedding day - no drama!! It was a great celebration and wonderful day with our families and friends. I wouldn't change a thing.

The past 4 years have not always been easy. But we have grown together and supported each other through the good and the bad and the ugly! I look forward to more of the same!!! I love you Mike!! :)








3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!! What beautiful wedding pictures!

Steph :-)

The Warren Family said...

Happy anniversary, I love your wedding photos!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there lady, you look so beautiful that day... and still do!! Happy Anniversary and fourty more!!!!
Love you both.
Beth