Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rough Week

This is my (Mike) first blog post, so please bear with me! Brenda's back is acting up, so she's unable to get to the computer to post anything. Not much has happened latley, but I did get the chance to attend a skin and hair care class on Saturday. I found it kind of odd, being that I'm a bald guy learning about hair care! I was surprised to see a few other bald heads in the crowd too! It was great to learn about the differences in caring for dark skin, there are things that had never occured to me. I didn't realize that redness from infection is almost impossible to see, but now i know what to look for. They also supplied us with yet another useful handbook on all of the topics covered in the class. We are slowly collecting all of this information, and I'm finding it to be like an "owner's manual" for our child!! How cool is that!! I must get back to caring for my wife, hopefully she will be posting again very soon!

6 comments:

The Warren Family said...

Great to see a hubby posting, mine keeps telling me he is going to and then doesn't )-:

We went to that workshop not too long ago as well. I also thought it was really good info!

Hope Brenda is feeling better soon (-:

Shannon

Janice said...

I could have definitely used that class. Wish I had the handbook. Hope everyone is healthy soon.

Tammy said...

I wish I lived closer to be able to attend the classes...I could definitely use them! :)

Natalie and Chris said...

I also wish I could attend the classes, but it looks like Imagine may be having them as online classes which would be nice. Thanks to hubby for posting and keeping us up to date. Here to a quick recovery Brenda.

Stephanie said...

Hope Brenda is feeling better soon!

Steph :-)

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

I hope Brenda is feeling better - gosh have I ever been there too, it is not fun.

Laura