Monday, August 31, 2009

What i did on my summer vacation 2009

Hi there - yes we are still living. Its been a while. We really don't know anything new at this point. We are still waiting for the 'proposal' done by the trustee to become available. Hopefully it will give details as to how/if things will proceed. I have sure had my moments of doubt and hope that our present 'limbo' will soon be over. It really sucks.

Anyway - since we are now back from my third week of vacation, I thought you might like to know what we did this summer....

My first week consisted of a spa get away with my good friend Tracey. Notice the lovely spa robes - we got to keep them, didn't steal them - i promise.


Mike and i took a week off right after the whole Imagine crap went down. We were supposed to finish our renovations -the baby's room - but decided to get away instead. We went camping - it rained almost the whole time. And i dont mean a nice little shower every once in a while - it poured - every day. We're talking good times!
Here we are trying to take our pic in a mirror.


Here are some of the friends we made that week.
We really liked them - they didn't ask us stupid questions or make insensitive remarks


We also spent a long weekend camping with my family

For our last week of vacation we headed to eastern Ontario.

Here is how it started:

But - hey - we are on vacation right - who's in a hurry!
We did alot of this:


Spent some quality time at the beach. Did some hiking and saw this pretty lily:


We also went on a cruise of the 1000 Islands.

We saw cottages like this:


and some 'cottages' like this:


Pretty crazy huh??

Anyhoo - we had a good time away - we really needed it!! Now its back to reality and the craziness that has become our life. A shout out to the rest of our peeps who are in the same boat as us -the suspense is killing me - i hope we get some real, firm, 'this is whats happening' news really soon. I am tired of this limbo - i am tired of not knowing what we are doing. I am tired of having to think of what is behind door #2. We didn't want door #2 - if we did we would have chose it in the first place. My patience is wearing thin. I don't know how much longer my heart can take this abuse. Are we grieving - are we hoping???? Please remember to keep us in your prayers - we still really need them!!!!

3 comments:

Sharla said...

you and the others waiting are not forgotten in my prayers.

Karen said...

I love the new friends you made while on vacation :)

Still praying over here!

Anonymous said...

Praying you get some solid answers real soon!

Arja

P.S. Your new friends look great!! Too funny! :)