Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Roof

Well ... Brenda's out with some friends tonight, so I'm taking over! It's been a rough week for sleeping in the daytime for me. The roofing crew has been here for the last few days re-roofing the rear section of our house. (It's only been leaking for the past four years, but now was the time to get it done!!) Needless to say, I had to sleep on the couch yesterday, and install my earplugs to try to get some rest! Now the outside of the house looks better, and it shouldn't leak anymore! I had a good day of painting gutters and a few window frames on Saturday, so from the back yard, the house looks much different. I still have two more eaves and two windows to paint, but since I started that project a few years ago, what's the rush!?! We still haven't quite finished the indoor stuff, but that will be for rainy days!

No comments: