Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brenda needs...

Thanks to Karen - the photo tag rebel, I am on to my next bit of fun. I have decided that since there is nothing to talk about regarding this adoption - then i might as well be having some fun. Here are the first 10 results of googling 'brenda needs'. Pretty easy - just google your first name and the word 'needs' and watch the fun happen. Who doesn't like to google themselves - I know you have done it!

1. Brenda Need WinPatrol Too? Brenda has everything else, does she need WinPatrol too? - oh so true. Brenda has everything!!
2. Brenda need control of my life - no thanks i have enough trouble with my own life -don't need to control someone else's!
3. Does "Closer" Brenda Need a Foil? - don't watch 'the closer' and didn't know they have a Brenda- not a common name for a TV show - but a good reminder to get my roots done.
4. Brenda need your opinion - ah - no problem there, I'll give you my opinion...
5. Brenda need not have her MBA to sit for the CIA exam however. - good to know, the CIA could use me i think!
6. Brenda needs a makeover: "Brenda's stuck in the '80s! ... Brenda needs the uplifting support of her wacky Village pals. -oh so true!!! i did recently have a slight makeover and got rid of my 80's bangs, and i do love the uplifting support of my Villages pals -this one was good!
7. Brenda's need for creative expression quickly filled notebook after notebook with original music - hmm, any original music coming from this girl is scary!!
8. Brenda need a gentle, lovin and charmin guy - oh so true and happy to say i found him!
9. Brenda need a chiropractor - no thanks - tried that and it freaks me out
10. Dear Brenda: Need to take more people on the workshop so this positive world-view can spread throughout the country - positive world view -well i will work on it.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks for playing along!

Let me know how the CIA works out for you :)