Sunday, February 1, 2009

happy birthday Grandpa!!

You may remember us talking about Mike's dad. He is living in Burkina Faso, West Africa. He works with an organization called Friends in Action. He spends his time drilling and maintaining water wells. Groups of workers from Canada, USA and Europe volunteer their time to go and help him drill. He is a very busy guy - often we don't have much contact because he is in remote areas working hard.
Today is Chuck's birthday. So, I would like to send a big huge hug out to Burkina. Happy Birthday Dad!! I hope you had a good day. In a few months, when you come home for a visit, we will celebrate and i will make you a blueberry pie!! I love you and miss you!!

Brenda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Beautiful Birthday Wishes. I'm sitting here eating breakfast Mon morn and you have made my day again! Blueberry pie .............. mmmmmmmm........... can't wait!
I love you guys,
Dad