Monday, January 12, 2009

nothing new...

well - here you go with your monthly 'there is nothing new' post. Really - there isn't. Unfortunately i have no good news to pass on to those of you wondering. We are still waiting... and will be for quite a while. I am slowly trying to get used to the idea of 2010. I was putting the Christmas tree away last night and really wondering if we will be home with a baby by next Christmas - i really don't think so.
I get asked all the time for updates - which is actually really nice - it means that people care and are generally interested in my life. But believe me - when the day does come and I do have news - you won't need to be asking - cause i will be screaming and shouting and freaking out - and if you don't hear me causing a ruckus - then it will be Grandma. There was one referral announced this past week - so we did move up the line a tiny little bit. I personally think there will be a bunch of referrals announced soon - you heard it first here. Just my gut feeling.
If you think of it, you can pray for Val this week. She hasn't been feeling too great for quite a while now and will probably be admitted to hospital this week. She really needs the care they can give her and we are all hoping that she is feeling better soon. We love you Val. She has got to be the bravest person i know.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Here's to moving up the line!

Steph ;-)