Saturday, January 24, 2009

updates

Hey - wanted you to know that i appreciate your prayers on behalf of my family. Val is still in hospital and will be for a while. We are very excited that the Drs have a plan and in the next few weeks she should see if things are working or if a plan b is needed.
I am so disappointed...today is an Ethiopian Adoptive Family get together. there was supposed to be a picnic in the summer which got rained out. Today is a "Christmas" celebration. i was really looking forward to going and meeting some 'cyber' friends!!! However, I have come down with a doozy of a cold (does this sound familiar?!!! it seems like i get through one cold and then get another before i know it!! so sick of this!!!). I had thought i would still go - but that would be spreading germs to those sweet babies and they don't need that!!! I am so sorry to be missing!!! Hope you all have a good time!

1 comment:

Natalie and Chris said...

Hi Brenda, I was hoping to get to meet you this weekend, but heard you had a bad cold and I think you did the right thing by not spreading germs to those great kids. It was great. We'll see you at the next one. Natalie